Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Earths tilt at a 45 degree angle
Transcript of Earths tilt at a 45 degree angle
to the North Pole. The Sun would still be
in the center or our galaxy. The Southern Hemisphere would be much colder. The Northern Hemisphere would
be colder and the southern would be
hotter. -Summer- Spring Winter Fall Winter would be really cold. Summers would be extremely hot. Life as we know it would change dramatically.
Hash weather condition, Global warming would come alot faster then before. The equator wouldn't be as hot as it was before.