Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Simple Present Tense of Verbs
Transcript of Simple Present Tense of Verbs
= Meet My Family =
Dad works in our big farm,
Teaches farmers what to do.
So our plants come to no harm,
And what does Mom do?
Mom teaches young boys and girls,
Makes them read and write, too.
Even shows the girls how to fix their curls.
And what does sister do?
Sister studies hard in school,
Learns of babies old and new,
‘Cause a doctor she knows is cool;
And what do my brothers do?
My twin brothers play all day,
Build traps, slides and teepee.
Give us joy as they play,
They fill the family with glee.
Simple Present Tense
A verb in the simple present tense indicates a habitual action or a condition that regularly takes place in the present time.
When the subject is singular you just simply add -s or -es on the base form of the verb.
When the subject is plural, you just simply use the base form of the verb.
My brother feeds the dog.
Sally washes the dishes.
Dad checks the car.
My brothers feed the dog.
Sally and Carol wash the dishes.
Dad and the mechanic check the car.
1. Visit http://interactivesites.weebly.com/
2. Then click on English Language Art.
3. Choose "Parts of Speech".
4. Click on "Verbs in Space" game.
5. Click the robot that has verb on their heads.
Whoever first 3 pupils that got the highest score will have additional 5 points in the quiz.
Choose the correct verb form.
1. The alarm clock (ring, rings) loudly each morning.
2. It (signals, signal) the start of our day.
3. Mom (rush, rushes) to the kitchen.
4. Dad (go, goes) to the bathroom.
5. My sister (makes, make) the beds.
6. My brothers (helps, help) Mom (cook, cooks) breakfast.
7. I (takes, take) a bath everyday.
8. My baby brother (cries, cry).
9. We all (pray, prays) before eating.
10. Our buses (comes, come) early.
In five sentences, write what you do to help at your home. Use simple present tense of verbs.