Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Poland
Come here and survive!
80% of the world's amber comes from the Tri-City in Poland.
Maria Curie Skłodowska, was the only person who was awarded the Nobel Prize in two different sciences.
The best Strongmens in the world are the Poles.
Woodstock is the biggest festival open in Europe.
“I'll make Poland a second Japan”
~ Polish ex-ex-ex-president Lech Wałęsa during his presidency on the most failed idea any Pole ever invented
“I'll make Poland a second Ireland”
~ Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk on the second most failed idea any Pole ever invented
Polish technical thought
As many as 90% of people have completed at least high school.
(capital, You know ;) )
Let's dance Kaczuszki!
Kaczuszki (pl) - ducks
Piwniczna - Zdrój