Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of project 2.0
REVIEW OF EXISTING SOLUTIONS
Trees and hedges pruning in our cities.
What can we do with it?
Reuse them to make biomass.
Every year pruning campaigns are carried out, generating a lot of waste.
Risk of falls of passers-by.
Discomfort in vehicles.
Obstruction of the sewage system.
Create a machine to collect the waste and convert it into pellet dough.
Use waste to make pellets.
There is no such solution yet.
Biomass is a renewable energy
Pellets are not well known.
They are usually stored in controlled landfills of Urban Solid Waste.
Some of the big cities have adequate facilities for their decomposition and then, be used as fertilizers.
THE SOLUTION OF THE PROBLEM
Use of waste.
At first more expensive but in the end is a profitable system.
Helping the Environment.
Study the idea carefully.
Make a Budget.
LEARNING AND DIFFICULTIES
Teamwork and Fellowship.
Process of manufacture of pellets.
Unknowing the topic.
France, Sweden, Germany, Finland or Poland contribute more than 56% of their energy through Biomass.