Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Evaluation Question 4
Transcript of Evaluation Question 4
1. The hypodermic needle model - The intended message is directly recieved and accepted by the reciever.
2. Two-step flow - The people with the most access to media, have the highest media literacy who understand and explain the content to the others.
3. Uses and gratification - People arent helpless victims of mass media, but use the media to get specific gratification.
4. Obstinate audience theory - The theory assumes that there is a transactional communiction between the audience and the media. The audience selectively decides what pieces of information to pay attention to. The Zimmerman-Bauer study found that the audience in some cases also participates in the communication by being influenced by the message. Audience Research through questionaires We carried out audience research through questionaires in order to get a more clearer view of what the audience think of a thriller as well as to see what they look forward to see in thriller. Stat's say that:
9 out of 20 preferred to see blood
12 out of 20 preferred said tension makes a good thriller film
7 out of 20 preferred to see thriller film rather then other genre's