Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Welcome To Presentation
Transcript of Welcome To Presentation
Kazi Arifa Sultana------0921010
MD. Tanvir jahan-------0810284
Consumer Buying Behavior Analysis & Competitors Evaluation of
In Terms of
Organizational Structure of Pran Group
Pran RFL Group
No. of Employees:
Above 40000 People
Major General (Ret) Amzad Khan Chowdhry
Annual Sales Range:
Revenue. $ 300 million US dollar
Products of Pran
Jam & Jelly
Sauce and Ketchup
PRAN Candy, etc.
Real Story of Pran Mango Juice
Legal issues are followed by PRAN
Labors employment law:
According to our survey, we found that PRAN-RFL group all ways tries to follow the Labor Act, 2006
CSR activities of PRAN
Promises to the Environment
Promises to the Energy Preservation
Promises to the People
Promises to the community
Purpose of the study
To understand how PRAN become stable in the competitive market considering promotional activity ‘WORD OF MOUTH
To understand the Consumer’s buying behavior about PRAN juice rather than other brands.
Statement of the Problem
Ho. In-group identity or word of mouth is not working for Pran mango juice.
H1: In-group identity or word of mouth is Working for Pran mango juice.
A self-administered and
Which Factors actually Influence customer Buying Behavior
Word of Mouth
5 point Likert scale
Web sites (Secondary)
Findings of the study
Factors that’s influencing buying behavior
Rating of Pran mango juice compare to other juice
How customer know about PRAN Mango Juice
Why do customer prefer PRAN Mango Juice than other similar juice available in market?
Market share of the Pran
• Availability makes the product more popular and a big reason of word of mouth. They’re supposed to be brand image and product quality.
• Pran has verities of product to reach all segments of the consumers, so word of mouth should create by the brand name and proper pricing.
• Marketing, attractive packaging, and pricing takes more place into word of mouth but until a brand image into consumers mind will not serve the proper purpose.
Findings of the study
Visiting pran factory indirectly influence buyer to buy the pran’s product:
A strategy should be maintained to keep price in level.
It should add new models and flanker products (i.e. products of different sizes, flavors, and so forth that protect the main product).
New segment should be added with the existing market. New segment should be for middle older and older people.
It should improve product quality and adds new product features and improve styling.