Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Dependent: what you are measuring (to compare your groups and test your hypothesis)
Variables in Research
Independent variable (IV) = hair colour (blondes, brunettes)
Dependent variable (DV) = How much fun was had (e.g., on a scale of 1 to 10)
Example: Do blondes have more fun than brunettes?
IV = Gender (males, females)
DV = Intelligence (IQ test score)
Example: Are women more intelligent than men?
IV = # of Asprin (1 or 2)
DV = Amount of time (minutes) until headache goes away
Example: Does taking 2 Asprin make a headache go away faster than just taking 1?
IV = # of hours studied
DV = score on exam (%)
Example: Does studying more hours result in a higher grade on an exam?
IV = Gender (male, female)
DV = Pain (# seconds in ice water)
IV = amount of wine (# of glasses)
DV = cardiac health (e.g., blood pressure)