Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
TAHARA'S NATIVE AMERICAN TRIBE
Transcript of TAHARA'S NATIVE AMERICAN TRIBE
THE hopi tribe lived in south west desert area. It was hot in that area. They lived in pueblos. Their food was corn,beans, squash,pumpkin,and bison. They walked to get to places. They made pottery and silver jewelery.
They lived in the southeast. It was hot in that area. Their food was cabbage,nuts,wild rice,corn,catfish,and seeds. Their housing were chickees. They travled by,canoe,or they walked.
Pawnee lived in the great plains. the climate was the four seasons. They ate corn, beans, squash, pumpkin, and bison. They lived in tipis. They traveled by travois.