Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Inkheart prezi
really good book that i would want to read. The
magical creatures and having powers really
interested me since I enjoy reading about magical creatures. There are many journeys Maggie & Mo take
on in the book. One of their journeys are
facing the evil Capricorn almost at the end
of the book trying to free her mother from
Capricorns spells. Maggie takes on in an important challenge of reading
a characters back into
a book. Maggie is sort of a hero in the book. she does things that prove she is brave, but also does things that prove this wrong. for example, brave things she does are facing the evil Capricorn and Basta when they encounter
for the first time. InkHeart Journeys