Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Neonatal Nursing
Skills Learning "Dont count your chickens before they've hatched ..." 3. My Project Information about... Reports Assessments Changing Diapers Feeding 1. What is It
2. My Mentors
3. My Project
4. Reflection Neonatal Nursing One serving of Fruit is Equal to: 1. What is Neonatal Nursing Ensuring the health and well-being of newborn infants by providing care and aid What are the duties of a neonatal nurse? Was recommended to a neonatal nurse ! Jasmine Tam Feeding REJECTIONS ... ... ... ... 1st attempt: Emailing my interviewee from my ENEX 9 2nd attempt: Emailing and calling executives/presidents of nursing organizations (ex. British Columbia Nurses' Union, University of British Columbia School of Nursing, etc.) 3rd attempt: Calling hospitals
Emailing/Calling nursing homes (ex. Ronald McDonald House) 4th attempt: Personally asking an officer from St. John Ambulance Received replies but .....
- emails stopped Family
... FINALLY........ Mentor who had a family emergency recommended
me to another neonatal nurse ...... It's ..... Personal Information Doctor's Orders Nurse's comments Hands-Off Assessment Hands-On Assessment Step-by-step Instructions ! Step-by-Step Instructions ! AGHHHHHH BABIES CANNOT VOICE THEIR
PROBLEMS/OPINIONS CLEARLY LONG HOURS WORKLOAD LIFE AND DEATH SAVING LIVES HELP NURTURE A NEW LIFE SHY breathing exercises ! PATIENT PATIENT'S FAMILY CO-WORKERS DEMONSTRATIONS HANDS ON ACTIVITES 4. REFLECTION HMMM... Administering Medication Performing Assessments Completing Charts neonate period
~28 days Bathing Changing Diapers A Book ! My Mentor ^ ^ Me My Mentor ^ ^ Me On the brink of switching careers .... NO MENTOR THANK YOU FOR LISTENING ! Hope you enjoyed it ! Neonatal Care Program Reference Manual Needs Assessment Guide Hands-off Assessment
= observing only
= assessing by feeling