Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
I-Search Inquiry Process
Transcript of I-Search Inquiry Process
Cacoo Let's work together using the I-Search Inquiry method I-Search is an inquiry based research process that promotes a more vested interest in the student by allowing them to choose the topics that they want to learn more about. Students deliver the information in the first person further strengthing the students connection to the topic.
Students personalize their I-Search and proceed through the steps using the four primary I-Search questions:
•What do I want to know?
•Where can I find the answers?
•How will I record the information that I find?
•How will I show what I learned?
(Bowen, Carol) Flow Chart adapted from the I-Search Unit
(I-Search Unit) How do I get my students to be excited about their research topic? Flow chart created using Cacoo, benefits video created in Animoto, sample project created using PowerPoint.