Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
A Unique Species
Transcript of A Unique Species
species Holes is a work of literature that features a homo sapien called Stanley and is actually popular among "Sixièmes," as this bad-luck kid actually finds a way to turn around his life. The first day of school I met them
I wasn't quite sure what species
they belonged to. In fact they are
mammals, despite their strange
behavior. Scientific name is homo sapiens, primates (oh, that explains it!)of the family Hominidas characterized by having a large brain (which is not always obvious!) Their nickname is "Sixièmes" or "six graders" depending on the region. Often refer to one another as "dude." Eating Habits: tend to ingurgitate
long finger sized fried objects
belonging to the Solanum tuberosum
family of plants on which they squeeze
a good quantity of red substance from
the Solanum lycopersicum plant. Unique features of sixièmes:
* Can ask a million questions in two hours of class. This has been proven statistically.
* Often leave personal possessions behind. Are they marking their territory? Anthroplogists are still working on this one.
*very inventive especially when they have not done their work. Have come up with such excuses as baby brother ate it, bus ran it over, got mixed up into the cookie batter and was actually quite tasty.
*all in all very lovable creatures! They use a system of symbolic communication which is often indecipherable by older hominidae. They do a thumbs up sign when happy. It is best to keep a distance though when they growl right before meal time. Anthropoplogists have noted their VERY STRONG vocal chords Their principal predators: parents, teachers, older siblings, bullies. "Shut up. I'm counting."
(p. 58) "Shut up.
(p. 58) "Don't talk
(p. 66) "Don't work
(p. 59) Famous Quotes from 6èmes in Wind in the Willows: "Can you smell something?" Well
it's not me." p. 58 "You mean
a party? We're
(p.46) Shh...evolution of species in progress