Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Moods in English
Transcript of Moods in English
The imperative form of a verb that is used to give command or request.
You use the base form of the verb and the subject is understood to be
your notes each night.
Do not go
to the party tonight.
Emphatic mood is the form of a verb that gives a
to a simple present/past tense verb by adding do, does, or did before the verb.
you study frequently.
that you are a good student.
expresses something that is hypothetical (theoretical) OR the opposite of reality. It is something that is hoped or wished rather than what actually is.
Subjunctive can express:
wish or desire
a condition that is contrary to fact
The form of a verb that is used to state a fact or ask a question.
on the track team this year.
Example: Did you
for the team?