Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Quotes Describing Me
Transcript of Quotes Describing Me
- Tim Duncan This quote describes me because if I'm not good at something, I keep trying until I'm better at it. I never want to give up. Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.
- Michael Jordan I have missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
- Michael Jordan This quote relates to me because whenever I play a sport, I play it because I want to and its something I enjoy, not because I need to win. MY ARTSY SIDE If you hear a voice within you say ' you cannot paint, then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.
- Vincent Van Gogh This quote describes me because there has been many times when I have been working on something and it wasn't working out the way I want to and I wanted to stop, but something made me keep going, and when I finished, it was great. Every artist was once an amateur.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson This is very true because when I started drawing, I was only a baby and doing scribbles, and then I progressed over the years and got better and better. You can't expect to be good at something right from the beginning, some things take time. Trying to force creativity is never good.
- Sarah McLachlan I agree with this because when I do a drawing, it takes time, when I have to do it quickly, it doesn't look as good. MY RELIGIOUS SIDE If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.
- Meister Eckhart God loves each of us, as if there were only one of us.
- Saint Augustine I agree with this quote because God should know that you appreciate Him and care about what He has done for you. This is very true because even though we are all very different, God loves us equally and doesn't care about our flaws. We are all equal. Prayer does not change God, but it changes him who prays.
- Soren Kierkegaard I agree with this because when you pray, you are doing good. It helps you become a better person when you talk to God. MY FUNNY SIDE To end off my presentation, here are a few quotes that made me laugh A successful man is one who can make more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
- Lana Turner religious A word to the wise ain't necessary- it's the stupid ones that need the advice.
- Bill Cosby A two year old is like having a blender, but you don't have the top for it.
- Jerry Sienfield My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
- Mitch Hedburg my mind THE
END THANKS FOR WATCHING!