Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
D'Souza Duct Tape
Transcript of D'Souza Duct Tape
teens and young adults
originated when noticed kids with patterned belts
advertised through poster board
Belts - $5
Bracelets - $1
Bookmark - $1 34A- outside of the inner horseshoe
attract buyers with colorful board
other accessory businesses
other duct tape type businesses
come in colors like tie-dye, camo +14
Competition/Location Spent $45 on duct tape
$10 on ribbon
$20 on velcrow
And $5 for poster board
Costs less than $3 making belts
Less than $2 for bracelets and bookmarks Expenses Profit/Loss loss of $35
continue selling for future
Pros Cons Lots of people came
Businesses walked around with product
Parents stopped to talk People had to go to the bank
Overall, I think Market Night was successful. D'Souza Duct Tape Target and Idea