Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Course Introduction
In your notebook or on a separate piece of paper, answer the following question:
"Why are you here?"
1. What has your best teacher done to help you learn?
2. What have your past teachers done to inhibit your
3. What inspires you? Explain in detail. Art, music, travel, activities, people, peers, coaches, teachers, parents/guardians, etc.
4. We will be doing a lot of reading in this class this year. Write your thoughts about this, be honest.
5. Please list any other information you would like to me to know about you.
6. What do you want to obtain during this course?
(What are you expecting from me?)
7. List Two personal goals you have for this course?
8. List your objectives (what you must do to achieve your goals)
Intrinsic motivation refers to motivation that is driven by an interest or enjoyment in the task itself
“The reward of a thing well done is having done it.”
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Extrinsic motivation refers to motivation that comes from factors outside an individual.
Why did we watch this video
What did you gain from it?
Before we start our journey in this
course it's important to understand why we're taking it and what our strengths are.
Keep the survey nearby for the duration of the course to remind you of your goals.