Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Summer Trip to the Philippines
Transcript of Summer Trip to the Philippines
This trip is made possible by FIMRC
The trip is two weeks long
We will leave September 7 and come back September 19
To secure your spot confirm by Week 4
Payments begin Week 5
Basic Trip Information
You will have the opportunity to participate in both the clinical and health education aspects of operations on-site
It ranges from working alongside medical staff in local clinics to leading interactive health education sessions
What will you do on this trip?
$1,499 for two weeks, $695 every week thereafter
Includes: program donation, housing, food, and transportation
You will be staying in FIMRC's guesthouse
Roundtrip airfare: $600-$1300
Recommended spending money: $150 per week
Ways to help you fundraise
Write letters of support to your family, friends, community members, healthcare providers and local businesses
"HOW WILL I PAY FOR THIS"
THIS COULD BE YOU THIS SUMMER IF YOU DONT GO...
NOOO, REALLY... this could be
you this summer!!!