Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Emerging Technologies
Not just bling!
Always focus on your ultimate goal
Students communicating in the target language for meaningful purposes
Wikis, websites, images, audio, video
Checking for Understanding
Have you tried any of these?
Organizing and managing the classroom
How can they use it with you?
to support language learning
Watch out for fog and road blocks!
in support of district curriculum
select technology tools carefully
learning about each other’s hobbies, schools, and favorite soccer teams.
Students in Spain and the U.S. took turns, asking and answering questions in Spanish and English.
Making a true connection with SKYPE
at Kemps Landing Magnet School
8th grade Spanish I students used
Aurasma to review vocabulary
Aurasma at Independence Middle School
They use it with their friends...
Assessing and grading
Making your job easier
It's your turn now!
In small groups, pick one site or app
and brainstorm how you can use it in the context of a specific lesson.