Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
3. Graphical Interfaces
Transcript of 3. Graphical Interfaces
how do we represent something from the real world?
think about how we navigate
Information may be infinite, however...The organization of information is finite as it can only be organized by LATCH:
Location, Alphabet, Time, Category, or Hierarchy.
5 hat racks
location alphabet time category hierarchy
use of colour
beware the stroop
Japan = courage
Islam = paradise
China = little girls
Latin America = death
China = little boys
Native American = honour & friendship
Japan = funeral
South Africa = mourning
India = Hinduism
still, my very easy method just speeds up naming
and on to the second assignment...
a chair of honour and friendship for little hindu girls?
I think not.
helping people understand how things
work can be helpful!