Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Class Introduction for Anthro Courses
Transcript of Class Introduction for Anthro Courses
Relax, Take your time
and enjoy the show
This presentation will highlight some
of the basics of the syllabus. Follow
along on the syllabus.
English Language proficiency
4 subfields of Anthropology
Want to Talk? Chat, Text?
2.Do the assigned readings.
3.Keep up with the assignments and short homeworks.
4.Be interested and ASK QUESTIONS
Dropping the Course - Your Call, Your action
Adding the Course
Text Book, go buy it now
Teaching and Learning
Center - Tutoring
Foothill Anthropology WebPage --
GO THERE FIRST
Everyone has to
think of a question, ask
a neighbor, and then if
you can't answer it, Sam will
You could be standing here in the future after you take this class. Anthropology is adventure and culture and life. Learning through experiencing