Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
mary todd lincoln
Transcript of mary todd lincoln
Edward Baker Lincoln (1846-1850)
William "Willie" Wallace Lincoln (1850-1862
Thomas "Tad" Lincoln (1853-1871) After the murder of her husband and the death of her son, Mary fell into a deep depression. One of Mary's sons committed her into a insane asylum because of the depression. Three months later, she got released so she could take care of her sister Elizabeth Edwards. Never forgave Robert for betrayal. Spent her late years traveling through Europe. Suffered from declining health. weight 5'2"
reddish brown hair Mary's mother died 1825 July 6. Her mother's name is Eliza Ann Parker.
Her father's died on 1849 July 16. Mary's father's name is Robert Smith Todd. Facts Work Suited: Information-Mary Todd Lincoln.biography.www.biography.com.1996-2012.web.9/26/12
(1.)Picture-Mary Todd Licoln.www.nndb.com.2012.web.9/28/12
Information-First Lady Biography:Mary Lincoln.www.firstlady.org.The National First Library.web.10/2/112 (1) (2) By:Paige Klaiber