Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Circulatory system
The h__rt requires its own constant _____d supply in order to keep ____ing and this is delivered through the coro_____ ar_____es. Genetic and lifestyle factors can lead to the coronary arteries becoming ___cked, and an increased risk of heart d______se.
The circulatory system
Blood carries ______n and ______nts to the body’s ____s, and w_____ products away from them. The ________ory system consists of:
LOOKS LIKE THIS
What was it?
SHOULD be 70-85!
Take your pulse!
To know the route and function of the circulatory system
To know how it is controlled
6th June 2018
the ______, which is the muscular pump that keeps the blood moving
the _______, which carry blood away from the heart
the _______, which return blood to the heart
the c________s, which are tiny blood vessels that are close to the body’s cells.
The arteries carry blood ______ the heart while veins _______ blood to it.
Blood in the arteries is under high _______ure made by the heart. The arteries have:
__ick outer walls
thick layers of mu____ and fibres.