Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Physics of Lacrosse
Transcript of Physics of Lacrosse
No helmet to helmet
No hits to the head or neck
Properly worn equipment
1 goalie, 3 defenders, 3 offenders, and 3 mid fielders. Also playing lacrosse is a spiritual act used for healing and giving thanks to the "Creator" Its know as the fastest sport on two feet. John Hopkins school has the record for most all time wins (924) and national titles (44) Most points in a career goes to Zach Greer from Duke/Bryant with 343 points The number of championships won in major leauge lacrosse is 6 by the Philidelphia Wings Oldest game in North America 1876 Queen Victoia endorsed a lacrosse game in Windsor, England Lacrosse - a sport that requires speed, strength, agility, and endurence. One of the best sports today. P=F/A W=mg T=FL F=ma V=d/t KE=1/2mv^2 Also when the player is throwing the ball they are also rotating their body