Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Macaulay Honors College
Transcript of Macaulay Honors College
Tip: Make a lasting impression through your contributions at work. Take initiative. Voice your ideas and/or interests.
This can be done via phone or email. Email allows them to decline without that uncomfortable/awkward feeling that happens when it's done in person or over the phone. Remember: emphasis on
Don'ts: (1) Type full sentences or narratives (be concise), (2) not include anything at all (it leaves the employer wondering what you did), (3) grammatical errors.
Company Youth Inc., New York, NY June 2012 - May 2013
ABC Department, Intern
* Collaborated with staff to create an 8 week workshop curriculum on Project X and Project Z for high school aged youth
* Led seminars on community leadership
Tip: Save internship descriptions from postings when applying - that way when you finally land the position, you can just plug it into your resume (then edit) - and save
How to Ask for a Reference
Would you feel comfortable giving me a positive reference?
Contact Gianina Chrisman, Assistant Director of Internships and Undergraduate Research at 212.729.2947 or email@example.com
e.g. Microsoft Office, C++, WordPress, Social Media, databases
e.g. management, organizational, public speaking, problem-solving
Name of Company, City, State Dates
* Using bulleted statements, be concise and informative
* List positions in reverse chronological order (start with most recent first)
* Use action words to describe duties; use the correct tense
Business Company, New York, NY 05/ 2013 - Present
* Reconcile attendee list for events, research and manage the QSoft membership database
* Manage 3 volunteers to handle registration and event logistics during LMN Annual Conference
* Review contracts to proofread for errors and verify signatures