Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Are Grades Accurate
Transcript of Are Grades Accurate
Educational Purposes only?? So this ultimately leads to... Instead of report cards, some schools have tried portfolios showcasing work at the start of the semester and then work at the end of the semester. Grades are then based solely on improvement. My research led to.... Every single person in the world is and does things differently, so naturally ....
Teachers are going to teach/ distribute grades differently. Grades often include aspects that do not relate to overall intelligence. Ever been so stressed out you forget everything you studied and fail a test? I believe that the grading system unintentionally has lessons character building "built in". A teacher in California offers different options when a student bombs a test...
a) do an experiment to show understanding of the topic
b) talk to the teacher about the topic to show understanding