Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mind Map--Symbolism
In the story Craig draws Mind maps, its simply a map but instead of going all the way to the border of the page he draws shapes around the map, usually heads, making them "mind maps"
1. A wide way leading from one place to another, especially one with a specially prepared surface that vehicles can use.
2. A series of events or a course of action that will lead to a particular outcome.
An organ of soft nervous tissue contained in the skull of vertebrates, functioning as the coordinating center of sensation and intellectual and nervous activity.
1. Unable to find one's way; not knowing one's whereabouts.
2. Denoting something that has been taken away or cannot be recovered
The state of being a child.
A heavy object attached to a rope or chain and used to moor a vessel to the sea bottom, typically one having a metal shank with a ring at one end for the rope and a pair of curved and/or barbed flukes at the other.
A diagrammatic representation of an area of land or sea showing physical features, cities, roads, etc. Usually used for navigating.
A TIME WHEN I WAS HAPPY
I knew exactly where we lived, on the corner of 53rd street and 3rd avenue Pg-21
THE ROAD TO SUCCESS
So Why am I Depressed? Even I Don't Know,
"life is not
Mr Gilner." Dr Mahmoud leans in. "Life is
You've made your decision and you're sticking to it?