Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
I wish you wouldn't..
Transcript of I wish you wouldn't..
Exercises a and b
Thanks for your attention!
HAPPY ENGLISH WEEK
I wish you wouldn't...!
Vanessa Aburto - Matias Diaz - Pilar Rosales - Fabian Tribiños
Love is blind
Jess is describing her new boyfriend, Kevin. Read the paragraph from her diary
My boyfriend, kevin, is not very handsome. He's quite short, and He's really thin. He doesn't like sports, and he never wants to go dancing with me on Saturdays. He can't dance! He spends a lot of time with his friends at the local amusement arcade.
He doesn't get on well with my friends, and they don't like him either.
He doesn't have much money. He never buys me flowers or chocolates. So, why do I still go out with him? Well, I'm not sure but I really love him. And I believe he can change if he wants to.
2. Write 7 things Jess might wish for .
1-Kevin is not very handsome
2-He's not tall
3-He doesn't like sports
4-He can't dance
5-He doesn't get on well with her friends
6-He doesn't have much money
7-He never buys me flowers or chocolates
Use the words to write complete sentences
1- We/ wish/ have/ car.
2- I/ wish/ not live/ here
3- Jenny/wish/ have/ more money.
4- Mike/wish/can/play the piano
5- They/ wish/ not have /exams