Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Biofuels
Biofuels and Bioenergy
By: Pedro, and Anthony
What Is A Biofuel?
Biofuels are living organisms from metabolic by products (organic or food waste products). To be considered biofuel it must be made of more than 80% renewable materials.
Some examples of biofuels are:
Chicken Feather Meal: Crop Waste
What is Bioenergy?
Bioenergy is energy that is sustained by living ,organic matter.It must be renewable.
CORN (Ethanol) :
- Bio fuels are safe towards the environment and enhances fuel ratings
- Bio fuels are the best way to decrease the emission of the greenhouse gases.
- Bio fuels are expensive
- Bio fuels date back to the early 1900s
Why Do We Need Biofuels and Bioenergy?
Without BIOFUELS and BIOENERGY our world would be "black" instead of being green.
We need biofuels and bioenergy to improve our economy,to live abetter life, and to have a better future. Our present day is not very economical, but we can change that ,we can use more ethanol for a change.With more bioenergy and more biofuels our generations could live better. Having this gives us great advantages.We could use fossil fuels more wisely and we could have better technology.Some disadvantages are that later on the price of the corn will be more expensive, and we will need a lot of boiling machines to burn ethanol.
- we can make more and more of this energy
- it is an organic material
-it is a sustainable energy source
-It was the first source of energy used by mankind.
-It is responsible for 15% of the world energy supply
By: Anthony, Pedro, and Andy
We got our pictures from here(Prezi)