Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Microsoft
- Family of 3 children
- Co-founder of Microsoft On October 25, 2001 Microsoft released Windows XP, unifying the mainstream and NT lines under the NT codebase Paul Allen - Was born in Jan. 21,1953
- Co-founder of Microsoft 1975 Allen co-founded Microsoft with Bill Gates in Albuquerque, New Mexico The company formed an agreement with ASCII Magazine in Japan, resulting in its first international office, "ASCII Microsoft" 1977 Microsoft entered the OS business in 1980 with its own version of Unix, called Xenix. Due to various factors, such as MS-DOS's available software selection, Microsoft eventually became the leading PC operating systems vendor. The company expanded into new markets with the release of the Microsoft Mouse in 1983, as well as a publishing division named Microsoft Press. While jointly developing a new OS with IBM in 1984, OS/2, Microsoft released Microsoft Windows, a graphical extension for MS-DOS, on November 20 In 1990, Microsoft introduced its office suite, Microsoft Office. The software bundled separate office productivity applications, such as Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel Microsoft began to redefine its offerings and expand its product line into computer networking and the World Wide Web Azure Services Platform, the company's entry into the cloud computing market for Windows, launched on October 27, 2008