Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cause and effect of Cyberbullying
Transcript of Cause and effect of Cyberbullying
There two types of cyber bullying:
-The first is direct attack, when the message are sent directly to the victim. For Example, direct message on Facebook, twitter. Or just a text message.
-The second is Proxy cyber bullying, when using others to bully the victim with or without the accomplices knowledge. This is known to be the most dangerous because it sometimes involve harassment. The Causes of Cyber bullying The causes of cyber bullying is almost the same for all teens victims or bully.
Some teens do it for the revenge of other peers, others just for entertainment purposes, and some do it just to boost their own ego.
It is easy to bully others online because it can be done anonymously, and there the bully can not see the victim. The effects of Cyber bullying The effects of Cyberbullying can last a lifetime if the victim does not get help. Some of these effects are:
- Low self-esteem
- Give the bully and victim a bad reputation
- It can make hard for the victim to communicate
- All of these leads the biggest one of all which is suicide. It is not okay!!! An example of one the biggest effects of cyber bullying. Work Cited Charles, Binamé, dir. Cyberbully. Prod. Jesse Prupas and
Writ. Booth Teena.
ABC Family, 2011. Film. 11 Apr 2013.
Loeb Jr., Carl M. "Cyberbullying." National Crime Prevention Council.
National Crime prevention association, n.d. Web. 12 Apr 2013.
Stop Cyberbullying.gov. Wired Safety. N.D. Web. 9 April 2013.
Veasley, Tamesha. "The causes and effects of Cyber bullying." Cyber bullying. Blogspot.com, 02 March 2011. Web.9 April.2013. Cause Cause and effect Cyber Bullying Cyberbully