Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Pediatrician
University Of Toronto
4 Year Program
$ 6,220 per year
Salary / Hours
$44,800 - $360,000
What They Do?
Provide care for infants, children, teenagers, and young adults.
Specialize in diagnosing and treating problems specific to younger people.
Treat common illnesses, minor injuries, infectious diseases, and give vaccinations.
A pediatrician is a person who provides preventive health care for healthy children or medical care for children who are chronically ill.
Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
Grade 12 English (ENG4U)
Five additional Grade 12 university-level or university/college-level courses
70% and higher in all courses
First Aid Training
Skills Needed For This Job
Pediatricians work about 50 hours per week
High School Years