Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
IB Physics - 3.1 Thermal concepts
Transcript of IB Physics - 3.1 Thermal concepts
Heat (Thermal Energy)
A measure of the
T (K) = T(°C) + 273
Heat: Thermal Energy
average kinetic energy
of the molecules of an object
between a system and it surroundings
Temperature determines the direction of thermal energy transfer between two objects