Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Writing Process
freewrite, outline, notes, web
Writing sentences and paragraphs
Rewriting or rearranging sentences to make sense. Looks like:
Correcting grammar and punctuation.
Use proofreading symbols Looks like:
Sharing your work.
Clean published draft or presentation Step 1: Identify, Define and give examples of each of the 5 stages of writing. Step 2: Make a poster where you Identify, Define and give examples of each of the 5 stages of writing.
Use this presentation and your poster to present the information you wrote on your worksheet to the class.
Everyone in your group must have an equal share of the work. Step 3: Pre-write, Draft, Revise, Edit and Create a Final Draft of a half-page paragraph about your favorite thing to do.
Write a paragraph about how you showed each stage of writing.