Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of liptak&stewart
3.Split Beard stem
about 20-35cm of rain a year
about 70 degrees 1.Stinging neetle
6.South America 1.Giraffes are the tallest grassland species.
2.In the wild, grasses don't get mowed weekly, they grow their natural heights.
3.Of the 40 species endemic to South America are found in the Grassland Biome.
4.Of the 92 threatned land mammals in South America 18 can be found in the Grassland Biome. 1.Poachers kill rhinos in the Grasslands
2.Poachers are people who hunt animals illegally Size of Ecosystem It is about one quarter big