Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" Reading Quizzes
Transcript of Copy of "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" Reading Quizzes
(All of Part One)
"The Perks of Being a Wallflower"
November 7 to December 7
(First part of Part Two)
Although Charlie is small, he is surprisingly good at what?
What shocking event involving Charlie's sister and her boyfriend does Charlie witness?
How does Charlie feel when driving with Sam and Patrick from the Homecoming game to the party?
At the party, what secret does Charlie discover about Patrick, and how does he react?
What happens in the tunnel after the dance?
How is Brad reacting to his secret relationship with Patrick? What kinds of things is he doing?
What is the name of the show that Charlie and his friends attend/perform in?
What does Charlie say that he is thankful for at Thanksgiving?
Who does Charlie get for Secret Santa? What gift does he make for that person?
In the letter discussing his brother, Charlie imagines what his brother's college experience is like, including the girls he might meet. What kind of girl does Charlie hope his brother will find while he is at college?
(December 11 to January 1)
Name at least two items that Charlie receives from his Secret Santa.
Sam gives Charlie two special gifts for Christmas: a typewriter, and a kiss. Why does she say that she kissed him?
What does Charlie give his dad for Christmas, and why is it special?
By this point in the novel, we are all (hopefully) aware that Aunt Helen is dead. How did she die, and why does Charlie feel guilty about her death?
On the last week of December, Charlie gets his driver's license. Where is the first place he drives when he is allowed to drive alone?
Get ready for your reading quiz!
1. What drug does Charlie take on New Years Eve and how does it affect him?
2. Who asked Charlie to the Sadie Hawkins dance?
3. What advice did Sam give Charlie about how to treat his date?
4. What big information does Charlie's sister share with him and how does he respond?