Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of ANIMALS
RABBIT MOLE RACCON FOX
BAT SLOTH WHALE
Mammals are important by maintaining a balance in the environment.
The origin mammals have evolved from other mammals from 65 million
All mammals have skin, the skin covers and protects the body. All mammals also have glans, an important gland that most mammals
have is the sweat gland, the sweat gland help
remove waste and keep the mammal cool.
Each mammals has different teeth. Almost
all mammals have specialized teeth. All adult
mammals have hair on there bodies. It may be
thick fur that covers all or part of the body,
or just small hair around the mouth.
All mammals reproduce sexually. Most mammals give birth to
live young ter a period of development inside the female.
Circulatory: Four chambered heart.
Respiratory: Give oxygen
Nervous: Consists of brain and spinal cord
Digestive: Breaks down food