Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Micro & Macro Conversions
Transcript of Micro & Macro Conversions
- organic search
- PPC or Display advertising
- email marketing Internal factors - email subscribe
- create account
- comment Betweem 50% and 80% of your visitors are referred to your website by at least 2 traffic sources in less than 30 days before buying Email Sign-up
Contact form With follow-up Without follow-up Look for contact details
Spend over X seconds on the website Less than 10-20% of your buyers buy during their first visit to your website. Engagement part of the conversion funnel correlation (+causality) 131 61 15 vizitors create account active account paid account 23.8% 46.56% 24.6% 11.45% ~34 days Will buy, no matter what Will never buy might buy now, but rather later 1. Awareness
3. Preference/Intent First 3 buying stages Optimization strategy
with the help of micro-conversions Tracking Tracking Tracking Micro Conversions Value 1. Identify micro-conversions
2. Implement Tracking
3. Identify value for micro-conversions $$$
4. Optimize micro-conversion-rate
5. Re-evaluate value for micro-conversions $$$ Goal Tracking in Google Analytics
(3 types / 20 micro-conversions max)
Useful for analyzing the visits with micro-conversions Custom variables to monitor behavior accross visits.
Ideal both for micro-conversions with follow up as well as for critical macro-conversions _gaq.push(['_setCustomVar',
1, // Slot. Between 1 and 5
'Micro-Conversion', // Category
'Subscribe', // Micro-conversion name
1 // Scope: vizitor
]); How to set custom variables in Google Analytics Always to be set before a pageview or an event. Own database (priceless) How much revenue would be lost if the micro-conversion would not happen?
% of sales by visitors who micro-converted
Invested budget / long term macro conversions
ROI?! Optimize Micro Conversions On site:
Optimize user experience (UX)
Optimize the logic
Automated email marketing