Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
CULT- THE ERASMUS PROGRAMME
Transcript of CULT- THE ERASMUS PROGRAMME
by Elisa Marti
What measures can the EU implement in the new Erasmus+ programme in order to facilitate the access to international mobility for every young European citizen ?
Aims of the original Erasmus programme
- To support the realisation of a
European Higher Education Area
- To reinforce the contribution of higher education and advanced vocational education to
-To improve the
quality and to increase the volume of multilateral cooperation
between higher education institutions in Europe
- To increase the de
gree of transparency
and compatibility between higher education and advanced vocational education qualifications gained in Europe
- To improve the quality and to increase the volume of
cooperation between higher education institutions and enterprises
- To facilitate the
development of innovative practices
in education and training at tertiary level, and their transfer, including from one participating country to others
- To support the development of
innovative ICT-based content
, services, pedagogies and practice for lifelong learning
Who is it for?
* opened to the
28 States of the EU
, on both sides (ex: from France to Spain, and Spain to France)
* also available for countries outside the EU:
Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland and Turkey
Not a guaranteed programm for everyone
HOW TO INCREASE THE ACCESSIBILITY TO ERASMUS ?
* how to enable everyone to apply?
* how to make the process easier ?
* how to increase the amount of applications ?
* how to promote the diversity among applicants ? (social origin, study-level...)
TO GO FURTHER
1) All the infos you need concerning the Erasmus + Project :
2) http://www.erasmusplus.org.uk./about-erasmus + check the prezi on the page!
4) The ''Erasmus for all'' Programme :
NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!!
you have to
* make sure you clearly understand the subject and what it implies
* read carefully the prep kit and find some more information if you feel like it
* think on the topic
* try to come up with some ideas of ''measures'' that could be implemented
* get excited!!! cause the session will be awesooome
Since its creation in 1987, the Erasmus Programme enabled more than 3 millions students to do part of their studies or to do an internship abroad, in another European country.
* university students that have already completed 1 study year, in an institution participating in the programme
Yet the access to this programme is not guaranteed for every citizen : only 1% of all the European students take part in that programme each year, which is really few. Moreover, participants usually have affluent and privileged backgrounds.
Plus, the young people who do not pursue their studies after high school are largely excluded from all forms of ''international mobility'', so they don't have the opportunity to travel and discover neighbouring cultures.
WHAT IS ERASMUS + ?
new European ERASMUS Programme
aiming at increasing the accessibility to international mobility should be implemented in January 2014.
This new project
will gather most of the existing programmes for education, youth, and sports.
All previous programs like Youth in Action, Erasmus and LLP would be included in Erasmus+.
at the moment. The final form of the project has to be approved by the European Parliament in
Since 2004, all university students in the world can apply to the programme (one-way only: Europeans cannot go to China but Chinese can come)