Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Hyperthinking Accenture
Innovation. BeLux 2013 Innovation Challenge HyperThinking session February 7th Session Overview: * Accenture introduction
* ZN introduction
* Team exercise
* Questions and comments
* Mind map
* Spigit & Next steps Introduction to the “BeLux 2013 Innovation Challenge” The Innovation Challenge as part of Accenture’s overall mission BeLux 2013 Innovation Challenge is an integral part of the BeLux Ambition initiative Mission BeLux 2013 Innovation Challenge Mission Accenture Accenture's mission is to become one of the world's leading companies, bringing innovations to improve the way the world works and lives The Mission of the innovation contest is to mobilize our full internal innovative potential within BeLux through harvesting relevant innovative idea’s, making sure that innovation mindset is part of every Accenture Belux employee. BeLux 2013 Innovation Challenge
The Innovation Challenge as part of Accenture’s overall mission This Innovation Challenge will follow a stage-gate approach with the following timing and milestones BeLux 2013 Innovation Challenge
The Innovation Challenge timeline and approach Introduction to HyperThinking:
Creating a new mindset for the age of networks IN ACTION Mindmap debriefing As pilot for Accenture global, the Belux 2013 Innovation Challenge will use Spigit to capture and nurture ideas coming from this session, and DTE follow-up sessions Spigit is an e-platform enabling companies to foster innovation through collaboration, game mechanics and analytics.
The main functionalities are:
Ideation: facilitates submitting new ideas
Challenges: directs participants to submit ideas responding to specific challenges (spearheads) allowing to innovate on a specific business need
Involvement: allows whole community to comment, like and vote on submitted ideas
Rating: allows to rate submitted ideas on predefined entry criteria
Mobile: New apps for iOS and Android let you innovate and participate on the go Taking it forward
BeLux 2013 Innovation Challenge to pilot Spigit What is Spigit? WRAP UP