Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
ALL STORES ARE CLOSED!?
Transcript of ALL STORES ARE CLOSED!?
Traveling from state to state
I'm hungry for a sandwich but I don't have any:
And the werst t is that every store in America
is closed! So, now I have to travel the world to find the ingredients. Let the quest begin!
ALL STORES ARE CLOSED IN NEVADA!?
Okay, since soft white wheat (you can be used to make bread with wheat) is mostly found in Washington, then Washington is the place to be first. So I got to work. First, I built my own hang glider. Lucky for me it was breezy outside so it will feel good while gliding. Anyways, I got on my roof using the ladder and when i got up there I simply attached the seats and the pedals with doors. And I easily pedaled my way off of the roof and believe it or not, I was pretty much flying! I had the GPS with me to make sure I was going in the right path. Sooner or later, I had arrived at Washington. I landed my hang glider right where I wanted to. I put it in my bag and prepared to go to the next state.
Washington, Here I Come!