Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of BABY
d.diaper liner e.cotton buds
g.clean diaper Wash the baby's head... Step 1: Be careful a baby's skull is not fully developed... *Best time to bathe a baby is during 10 o'clock in the morning... Dry it up. Undress the baby and bring it to the tub... Wash the neck and back... After, dry it again... Clean its ears and change it's diaper... Wear it's clothes... Clothes of a baby should be comfortable so the baby can move freely... Dressing a Baby Put the baby's shirt, insert it's fingers carefully. Playing is a good exercise for the baby... Playing Talking more often with the baby makes it smarter... Hungry or thirsty
Wet diaper or clothes
Bitten by insects
Feeling cold or warm
Sleepy or tired
Sick When a Baby cries: