Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Land & Sea Breezes
Transcript of Land & Sea Breezes
Warmer air rises over land during the day. Cooler air blows in from water.
the first 3 meters of the water contains enough energy to power the earth for over 50 years
Sea Breeze Definition:
Land Breeze Definition:
a breeze blowing toward the sea from the land, esp. at night, owing to the relative warmth of the sea.