Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
QR SCAVENGER HUNTS
Transcript of QR SCAVENGER HUNTS
Teaching the Functions of Cell Organelles to Diverse Learners
iPad One-to-One School
Quick Response Codes
Signs & Ads
Fruits & Vegis
Send short messages
What You Need to Know
How to Read a QR Code
Download a QR Code Reader
Focus device camera of QR code using App
Scan QR Code
Device will open message, picture, video, or website
QR Code Readers
ScanLife Bar Code Reader
QR Code Generators
QR Code Generator
My QR Code Generator
Learning "Old-School Style"
Time to Play
OFFERING SOMETHING FOR EVERY LEARNER
- Videos, animations, diagrams
- Podcasts, videos, song parodies
- Narrative websites
- Interactive animations & manipulation of the technology devices
- Problem solving through trying to figure out the clues
Why Students Say it Works
I got to move around
I could move at their own pace
I could review the material over again
I could work with my friends
I could work alone
I get it
How to Create One of Your Own?
Assemble Your Resources
Create your own (ie educreations)
Other Things To Consider
Make sure the QR Codes work
Make sure you know which QR code is which
Create a starting point that reduces bottlenecks
Map it out - Do a run through
Monitor the players
QR Code Scavenger Hunts
If you can, please
Download a QR Reader on your smartphone or tablet
Use your computer to go to http://www.the-qrcode-generator.com
Extension of Assignment
Have students draw a plant cell or animal cell.
Have them create a video, cell rap, animated story, etc about the cell organelles.
Have them create a QR code thant links to their work.
Affix the QR code to their drawing
Create a museum of student work
Link to today's presentation and worksheet