Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Pitchboard for the screenplay SEARCH
Transcript of Pitchboard for the screenplay SEARCH
Images used under license from Shutterstock.com
In 2029 California, a brilliant, workaholic doctor discovers an ultrasound technology that heals all diseases, and sometimes creates superpowers, thrusting him into a struggle to outsmart a black-ops branch of the NSA that wants to use the technology to create an army of super-soldiers.
- Obsessed with his medical research into saving lives after the death of his wife and daughter, discovers an ultrasound technology that heals all diseases, and sometimes creates superpowers.
- Child Psychologist, Autism Specialist, ultra-marathon runner, Frank's research partner and in love with him.
- Mildly autistic 11-year old girl with terminal brain cancer, healed using Frank's technology, and given telepathic foresight.
- Severely Autistic 10-year old. Hasn't spoken a word in five years, healed using Frank's technology, and given the ability to talk with trees
- NSA black-ops agent who wants control of the technology to keep it from foreign powers and to create an army of super-soldiers.
- An old man gifted in martial arts and meditation, who helps them escape.
Frank has a breakthrough in his research.
Mary, with terminal cancer, takes a turn for the worse.
Frank breaks the law to use his unapproved technology to help Mary.
Frank heals Mary with the technology, creating a paranormal event, with witnesses.
Frank is banned from the hospital, but Clare continues to use the device to heal others.
The paranormal events and miraculous recoveries leak out to the press.
The NSA interrogates Frank to secure the technology.
They escape. Frank destroys the NSA satellite network, earning #1 on the FBI Most-Wanted List.
Mary and Clare sneak Jesse out of the hospital.
Mary reveals that she can see the future and that San Francisco is about to be destroyed.
They escape to the California mountains with the help of a strange old man, Ben.
The asteroid Apophis strikes off the coast of California, throwing the NSA off Frank's trail.
Frank discourages Clare's love of him.
Frank and Ben come out of hiding to help the many hurt by the asteroid tsunami.
They take in survivors from the tsunami. The NSA tracks them back to their hideout, a mountain cave.
Frank calls his technology the Self-Healing Stimulator (SHS).
Frank undergoes the SHS procedure and has a near-death visit with his dead wife and daughter.
A large paramilitary force captures them. Jesse and Ben fight them off briefly. Ben is killed.
The NSA secures the SHS technology and Roach reveals his intent to seal the cave with all inside.