Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
01_ARC 103_Week 01- Drawing Standards
Transcript of 01_ARC 103_Week 01- Drawing Standards
exterior wall 1.5 pts
floor patterns .1 pts
Windows and furniture .25 pts
make sure put a nice north arrow like this one.
and graphic scale like this one
use the colors or the layers to select all lines of the same color
change the weight and then change the color
move the heaviest lines to the top of the display order
make sure to "make 2d"
you cannot export a rhino file and have it show up in illustrator without flattening it.
you can export selection to "scale" using the export options.
make sure to double check your math with the
rulers in illustrator.
the sheet shown is 18 X 24- this is a good size of paper to print at ...unless your house is huge.