Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PRESENTATION OF DATA
Transcript of PRESENTATION OF DATA
A. Grouped Data
B. Ungrouped Data
Textual presentation is about arranging the data in an ordered format, such as lowest to highest or highest to lowest. It can also use a stem and leaf plot for presentation.
The reader acquires information through reading the gathered data.
Provides a more precise, systematic and orderly presentation of data in rows or columns.
Uses both textual and tabular methods.
The utilization of graphs is most effective method of visually presenting statistical results or findings.
Methods of Presenting Data
Mr. Paul Anthony A. Galang
A. GROUPED DATA
These are data that are organized into different classes or categories.
B. UNGROUPED DATA
These are data that are not either organized, if or arranged, could only be from highest to lowest or vice versa.