Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Abraham Lincoln
Battle of Chickamauga
Battle of Spotsylvania
Battle of Cold Harbor
Battle of Antietam Spotsylvania Antietam Emancipation Proclmation January 1, 1862 Effects: Slaves could join war Slaves were free from south Britain and France make alliance with Union Fall of Confederacy January, 1865 Blockade Surrender April 9, 1869 Robert Lee Ulysses Grant Gettysburg Address New York Assasination John Wilkes Booth Though not having much education, Abraham Lincoln brought this country through a great devastation. As many people called him “Honest Abe,” he carried on his truth about supporting the Union. Slaves are now forever free, and the United States is one again.