Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Carl Sandburg
http://promptpapers.com While traveling all across the country in search of jobs, Sandburg observed and digested the places he had been, as a result America “defines his poetry.” The two major themes of Carl Sandburg’s works are moved by his passion for the average American man and search for the meaning of American history. Carl Sandburg’s poems are typically recognized by his humanism, but also his imagery Chicago "Come and show me another city with lifted head singing so proud to be alive and coarse and strong and cunning." Who am I? "My name is Truth and I am the most elusive captive in the universe." Government Everywhere I saw that Government is a thing made of men, that Government has blood and bones, it is many mouths whispering into many ears, sending telegrams, aiming rifles, writing orders, saying "yes" and "no."