Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Who?
Joseph Black, Discovered magnesium in 1755. In London, England.
Magnesium, is very important for many systems in the body, specifically the muscles and nerves. Magnesium gluconate, is used as a supplement to treat low levels of magnesium, or to maintain adequate levels of this mineral in bodily systems .
In London, England. Humphrey Davy had built a large battery and used it to pass electricity through salts. In doing so, he discovered or isolated for the first time several alkali and alkali earth metals including magnesium..
People need magnesium, for a number of resons. Magnesium helps the body to not retain excessive amounts of calcium. Magnesium also helps the human heart's muscles function more effecently .
Heller, D. (2012, August 30). Magnesium : Why do we need it? Retrieved January 26, 2016, from http://www.doctoroz.com/blog/daniel-heller-nd/magnesium-miracle-mineral
Should You Be Taking Magnesium Supplements? (2015). Retrieved January 25, 2016, from http://draxe.com/magnesium-supplements/