Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of George Pullman
Between 1859 and 1863, he started business with Hanniball Kimball. he then developed a railroad sleeping car and disigned. The first one was finished in 1864. The train had a tow kind of ticket luxury and middle class. Pullman believed that if his sleeping cars were to be successful, he needed to provide a wide variety of services to travelers colletion ticket, service sandwich, mending torn trousers ...
He was committed to do service to travlers. George Pullman's business In 1869 Pullman bought out the Detroit Car and Manufacturing Company.He bought the patents and business of his eastern competitor and he had 700 cars in operation, and he had several hundred thousand dollars in the bank.